This is a quick guide on how to install Feather on your WordPress Website. We go over two flows: (A1) If you're new to Feather, and (A2) if you would like to update Feather.
A1. Install the plugin (if you don’t have it already)
- In your WordPress admin page, open “Plugins” in the bar on the left and click on “Add New”.
- Download the plugin here, upload the file and install.
- Press Activate, and now you can see the plugin “Feather” in the panel on the left-hand side.
A2. Update plugin (if already installed)
- In your WordPress admin page, hover over “Dashboard” and click “Updates”.
- Select Feather by Katalysis under “Plugins” and then press Update Plugins.